ECHOES #2 - Experiences of Listening and Place
- If listening has ever been connected to our survival skills and spatial orientation, sound is still a vital matter to map our relationship with places. ECHOES #2 is a weekend program with different scales and perspectives that invites artists, scientists and public to share their points of view and of listening.
- Applications open until September 11th for the Workshop/Performance Come Across by the collective Unlikely Places. More information here Workshop Come Across
- Radio Open Call for participation until September 9th. Intermission: Audio portraits of place - Mapping the space between A and B programmed by Jennie Savage.
ECHOES #1 - Experiences of Listening and Place
- What´s the influence of Soundscapes on our daily lives?
- Since we are responsible for most of the noise emission of the spaces we inhabit, how do we think and “design” the soundscape of our city?
- Diogo Alvim : Electrónica
- Nuno Morão : percussão
- Nuno Torres : sax alto
- Ricardo Jacinto : violoncelo / instalação e composição
PEÇA DE EMBALAR (PARQUE)
PINKDRAFT + Angelica Salvi